Sheehan & Company offers exciting and challenging career opportunities to talented candidates. We welcome you to review the listings below. If you do not see the exact position that reflects your expertise, please do not hesitate to send your resume to the email or fax provided. We have always strived to attract and retain the best talent with an emphasis on work/life balance.
We are currently recruiting full time professionals to join our growing team.
Administrative Assistant (Full-time)
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Must be reliable, hard working and an efficient and quick learner. Your primary responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
- Client correspondence and communication
- Deadline driven tasks
- Processing tax returns using CCH Axcess
- Collating tax returns and e-file forms for Partner signature
- Use of secure client portal to send and receive client information
- E-filing tax returns and monitoring acceptance or rejections
- Formatting financial statements that have been prepared in MS Word and Excel inside CCH Prosystems fx Engagement
- Proofreading financial statements
- Attention to detail required
- Tracking tasks and running deadline reports for tax and financial statement deliverables via cloud-based workflow program XCM
- Client interaction mainly via answering phones
- Word processing
- Sorting mail, scanning, copying, faxing, typing, etc.
- Ability to work independently and to multi-task
- Client billing
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Reporting to pooled group of Partners
Excellent communication skills and leadership potential. Responsibilities include tax, assurance and advisory services to clients. CPA preferred.
Senior Tax Accountant 3yrs+
Preparation of high net worth individuals, ability to work independently, knowledge of Prosystems, BNA & RIA. CPA a+
Senior Accountant 3yrs+
Diversified industry exp., gov't exp. a+, strong analytics. CPA a+
Fiduciary Accountant 3-5 yrs
Prepare estate, gift & fiduciary T/Rs, able to work independently. CPA a+
All candidates should have a strong commitment to grow in a professional environment.
Fax: (631) 665-7014